Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update 5

Hey everyone! I am home! and guess what else. I won the championship! I am having a "Holland presentation" Friday at 6pm if you would like to come. There will be a slide show of all the pictures I took and we will be having dinner. Hope to see you there. Also, just to let you know, I will be updating the blog every so often, so you can keep updated with all my school and sport events. Speaking of which, I am starting school August 6th. I am attending a volleyball camp the 4th through the 8th and I will join the freshman volleyball team the second week of school. I am enrolled into 8 classes: Honors English A and B, Ag. Prep. A and B, Welding, Girls PE, US History, and Technology Prep. I am also going to be in Teen Court and am signing up for many clubs. I will be playing soccer and volleyball. Soccer a winter sport, and volleyball a fall sport. Well, I think that is just about all.

Ashley

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey sweetie! I can tell you to reserve a space for Friday for me, Larry, the boys and Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Jim. I can't wait to see what you did in Holland. Love to you, Grandma Goof.