Friday, July 25, 2008

Update 4

Today we play the Speedy Girls (USA). If we win we go on to finals to play Sweden. If we don't we just watch the finals, but that is fine with me as I told you. I am so jealous that Mom and Dad get to go to the Big Wood's Camp- Out and I don't. You guys are going to be in so much trouble. Everyone will be mad at you for not taking me. No Mom I did not swim at the beach, but the water was cold. There were many old, fat men walking around in speedos, that scared me out.
Mom, you are totally confused. I have not left Holland. I played Wales. Haha. Kate is from Maryland. She is 14, 15 in December. She plays forward and has had pretty bad luck with her food. Today she found a screw in her sandwich and yesterday she got a half a cup of spagetti for supper. No I don't think I met an of my ancestors. Today we went to the Anne Frank Museum. Very touching. It is still hot here, luckly. Larry, I have not had a chance to try any of the food you recommended yet, but I am working on it. I will give you a call and tell you if we are in the championships if you post your number. The dance is tonight 7:30 - 10:30. No, I am not excited. I wish we could just go back to the hotel and sleep.

Ashley

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey Ashley: Well here I am all by myself. Grandma Goof and the boys just left to join your mom and dad camping. I have the place all to myself. Sure hope I can handle all the quiet around here! Hey, give me a call also to let me know how the game goes. I don't know if your mother's cell will get service up in the mountains but I'll get service and I can pass along the info. My number is 602-526-2514. Hope to hear from you! Good luck with the game and "Please pass the Hagelslag!"

Robyn said...

Ashley: the last comment was from me even though it says "Robyn said". I'm using your mother's account to blog. ----Larry

pLiverchunks said...

I hope you get to play in the finals cuz I know you'll be absolutely fine, and that you'll either probably stop a ton of goals from being scored (goalie or midfield) or you'll score a bunch (midfield). But, it's your life and I just hope you get to have the awesome experience of playing against SWEDEN in a CHAMPIONSHIP game in a foreign country: HOLLAND.
anyways, have a blast whatever you do cuz that's all that counts!

amy